On Sunday I finally got the mirrors hung in my dining room.


I am contemplating getting some vinyl lettering for above the mirrors, but then again we will only be here for another year, and then they'd have to be thrown out. Not cool at all. Any ideas?


On another note, I found these two nightstands on Criagslist this evening. One for $10 and the other for $5! I haven't picked them up yet (the pictures are from the seller), but I'm super excited. The first one (with the girly detailing) will be Sissy's. I think I'm going to keep it white (for now), and of course it will need a new handle.


This bottom one will go in Bubba's room, though he really doesn't need one right now. (How could I possibly pass up a $5 nightstand?!) It will be painted a nice espresso-ish color, and I'm considering painting the drawer green to match his hook rail (and possibly the drawers of his future dresser). And I'll have to find some cute (safari-themed?) handle for it, too.




This entry was posted on 8:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Kelli said...

    Hi Holli I'm Kelli. I saw your blog through Heidi's. I love those mirrors. I know that Uppercase Living has signs that you can hang that have messages on them...that way you can take them with you.

  1. ... on May 16, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
  2. Holli said...

    Thanks, Kelli. I'm going to check them out!

  3. ... on May 16, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
  4. Mom said...

    When I tried to post before this is exactly what I had in mind. You know I am not much in the decorating department but I think this is definitely where they belong. Not sure how to decorate that big wall over the tv, though.

  5. ... on May 24, 2009 at 10:00 PM