I'm sure most of you are familiar with Baby Legs. If not, get familiar--they are so cool! However, you know that I can't bring myself to spend $12+ on a pair of leggings for Bubba. My friend Abbey was convincing me that I (Bubba) needed a pair of these things about a week ago, and what do you know, I stumbled upon a tutorial on how to make them a few days later! All it takes is a pair of ladies' knee-high socks (I found mine for $2/pair at Walmart) & 10 minutes! I already made a navy pair, and I plan on making some brown ones this weekend.


Aren't they too cute?!


Stop on by & check out Ashley's other projects while you're at it--her blog has THE BEST ideas I've found!


This entry was posted on 8:35 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: