This is the story of Rachel Barkey, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Rachel is a wife, a mother of two children, and she is not expected to live to see her next birthday.

I have been absolutely touched by this story, and it's a MUST read. It's almost an hour long, so it will take a little time, but it is definitely worth it!

http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2009/05/what-rachel-barkey-knows.html


This entry was posted on 10:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Mom said...

    I am happy to see this video posted on your blog. I can't remember if we talked about this but your dad & I just watched it a couple nights ago. I want to share it with lots of people. Very powerful!!!

  1. ... on May 24, 2009 at 9:56 PM