I'm always looking for ways to cut down household costs, and even more so this summer. One thing that I have decided to do is to stop buying most household cleaners. Here are some great links to get started:

8 Smart Uses for Vinegar

Homemade Cleaning Products

Disinfecting Multi-surface Cleaner

Dishwasher Soap

Homemade Cleaners

As my current supply diminishes, I plan on implementing many of these tips, so I don't spend so much $$$ cleaning!

Do you have any "Green Clean" tips to share??


This entry was posted on 8:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

    What a very clever idea!! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing this!!
    Warmly,
    Tracey

  1. ... on June 12, 2009 at 2:45 PM