So for awhile I've been wanting some of these for my living room. Then a couple of weeks ago, I found some of these at the dollar store:
Score!
Now, don't look too closely, because it was my first attempt at mod podging anything, and I got a little impatient near the end.
Now, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, and as a result I think I "need" things to be more matchy-matchy. So at first I didn't really like how they turned out (the different patterns, etc.). But as they have sat on my mantle the past two days, they have started to grow on me....



This entry was posted on 10:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Kayla said...

    It looks great! I love the colors.

  1. ... on May 22, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
  2. Mom said...

    Very cute! The colors and patterns look great together.

  3. ... on May 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM