Okay, here's the REAL reason I started this blog: I need HELP!! I bought these great mirrors from a neighbor
and I don't know where to put them. I have 3 walls that need attention. On one wall, I am going to make a display of a bunch of framed family pictures. Not sure what I'm going to do with the other one as of yet... So, which wall should get the mirrors? And which one should get the family display? I need some input!

Above the TV needs something, but I'm thinking it might need to be BIG. And I don't want family pictures up there, because you couldn't get close enough to see them.

I am moving that big picture over above the bookshelf, so that wall will be bare.

And this wall in the dining room needs attention. What do you think??


This entry was posted on 4:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Bethany said...

    i think the dining room should have a mirror...

  1. ... on April 22, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    I agree...I think the dining room would look great with the mirrors and the family pictures could be on the wall where the picture currently is.

    I don't know what to put over the TV. Hmmm...I think you are right about something big though! :)

    Katie

  3. ... on April 23, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
  4. Kristina Strain said...

    I vote for the dining room. Those are great mirrors!

    Kristina
    Sweetfern Handmade

  5. ... on April 30, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
  6. Xazmin said...

    I like the spot in the 2nd picture, above the couch I think? I think that's the best spot for it.

    I'm excited to follow along and see some of the ideas you share!

  7. ... on May 1, 2009 at 4:36 PM